In our experience, employers often become exposed to Employment Tribunal claims because the relevant managers do not have the skills and training to handle employment issues.
Likewise, employers often face significant compensation claims where one employee has harassed another. With the right training, employers can minimise exposure to employment claims.
At KBL we deliver employment law training sessions delivered by qualified solicitors with the expertise and ‘real’ experience of running and winning Employment Tribunal Claims. We offer training in-house or alternatively, we have facilities to offer training at our offices. Sessions will be geared to the size of your business and can be one off sessions or a continuous programme of training.
Our continuous employment training option enables an employer to receive ongoing access to essential employment training for a fixed fee retainer. We will work with you to incorporate our training materials into your internal induction and training procedures.
Our training covers a wide range of employment issues, such as:
- Managers – How to conduct a fair disciplinary and grievance procedure
- Managers – 10 things a Manager should know about Employment Law
- Managers – Employment Tribunals – learn from other people’s mistakes
- Managers – Managing Sickness Absences and Handling Disability Issues
- Managers – Equality, Diversity and Anti-Harassment – running the statutory defence
- All Staff – Equality, Diversity Respect and Anti-Harassment
Subscribe for updates
We send out regular e-mail updates on Employment law changes for HR professionals. Register now to stay up to date.