HR Advice Service
HR advice service - a fixed fee solution to help employers cost effectively manage the risks of employment claims and tribunals.
We have developed innovative and commercial systems and are therefore often able to beat our competitors on cost even though (unlike others) we only employ qualified employment solicitors to advise our clients. We offer a monthly payment plan to enable employers to spread the cost of obtaining advice.
What’s included in the HR Advice Service?
- Solicitor advice on employment law matters (pre-litigation).
- Advice by telephone and email.
- No cap on usage.
- Annual health check of policies, procedures and employment contracts.
- Optional staff training sessions – covering subjects like equality and diversity.
- Bespoke drafting of employment related letters and documents.
- Dealing with employee solicitors’ correspondence / ACAS early conciliation (pre-litigation)
- Optional board level support
* Subject to terms & conditions
For more information on our HR Advice Service or to request a no obligation quote contact us.
Subscribe for updates
We send out regular e-mail updates on Employment law changes for HR professionals. Register now to stay up to date.
KBL provide an innovative and cost effective approach to HR issues which has proven to be an important element of our business management strategy. Knowing that the documents have been drafted and by specialist employment solicitors gives me confidence that I am following up-to-date procedures and advice. Using the service has also helped to save the business time and money.
Woodscope Joinery Ltd
Using KBL’s employer advice system has helped us to streamline our HR administration which has greatly reduced the management time spent dealing with issues. Setup was simple and KBL have provided us with excellent HR support and advice when we need it, as well as keeping us up to date with employment law changes.